Saturday 11 January 2014

Wish List!

Being the broke student that I am, this really is a wish list. But after my exams finish on Monday, I'm job hunting. I can't wait to get back into some kind of routine; college, work and exercise. At least that way I won't feel guilty about treating myself to some of these gems:

1. A set of Crown Make Up Brushes
2. Contour Pallet from CrownBrushUK
3. A pair of Free Runs
4. A new Gym Kit, from Forever 21.
5. Sparkly Socks
6. A pair of navy Joni jeans from Topshop
7. A pair of Flat-forms 
8. Navy Disco Pants from America Apparel
9. White backless Body Suit from Misguided.co.uk
10. A Velvet Skort

It's my best friend's 21st in a couple of weeks and Valentine's Day is also coming up, so that's going to be my first weight loss goal. 

I know how difficult it is to maintain a diet during the winter. There's nothing more appealing than a Chinese take away on a cold night, or a hot chocolate to get you through the day in college, but the worst is behind us. It's nearly spring, and the perfect time to start working on that bikini body. 

So I've decided to set myself targets, and in return for my hard work, I get one of the treats above. Genius! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺