Sunday 12 January 2014

Soap and Glory Review

For Christmas I got 'The Yule Monty', by Soap and Glory. Every year Soap and Glory make a big bag of their best products from the year. This year's bag included:




Sugar Crush Body Wash
The Righteous Butter Tub Body Cream
Heel Genius
Hand Food
Peaches and Clean Face Wash
Butter Yourself Body Lotion
Scrub of Your Life
Thick and Fast Mascara
Sexy Mother-Pucker Lip Gloss

Soap and Glory definitely out-did themselves this year with their bag. I love every one of the products. My favourite is the thick and fast mascara. The bristles are huge and really far apart which makes your lashes so dark and long and it never clumps.

I also love the scrub of your life, followed by butter yourself lotion you'll be so soft and smooth after the exfoliator and literally smell good enough to eat after lathering on some body butter. I like to use the exfoliator when shaving my legs as it makes them silky smooth, or use before tanning to avoid any dry patches. 

Throw the bottle of hand food into your handbag and say goodbye to dry, chapped hands! 

Anyone else out there a big Soap and Glory fan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺