Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sh***y Week

Was this a shit week, or is it just me? I thought after last week's misfortune, that this week, I was bound to get some good karma. Nope. I can't even pinpoint what went so wrong, I was all up in a heap!

However, in order to survive it, I just seemed to eat my way through each day. I haven't been particularly hungry, I just felt it was necessary to eat everything within a 10 mile radius.

Well that stops now! Tomorrow I'm back to healthy eating. Swear. 

Although the week wasn't all bad. I did mention in my last post that I was at the launch of the Terryglass Arts Festival, which ran from last Wednesday to Sunday. The festival was a massive success, especially the Sunday, which drew a massive crowd to the village for street entertainment, music, puppet shows etc.

While last Friday, I signed the lease to my new home in Rathmines. And although I couldn't be happier with the place, I never realised how frustrating all the nitty gritty bits are. Such things as changing gas and electricity into your name. Honestly, had you ever heard of a GPRN, or MPRN number? I hadn't anyway, and when asked for it, my answer was "ehh WTF?" Apologies for my warped sense of humor Bord Gais!

Also, I apologise for telling your automated voice machine to "go f**k herself".

However the week was made slightly better by this picture, sent to me by my bestie, dressed as a giraffe!




Don't forget guys, only a few more days of my competition left on facebook. To be in with a chance, like and share the following link:

COMPETITION TIME



Muchos Gratiaz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺