Wednesday 21 August 2013

Ocean Salt Facial Scrub, by LUSH

Having always passed by LUSH on Henry St, and always remarking the fab smell you get when you pass, I decided I'd take a trip in.

I was mesmorised by all the different kinds of bath bombs, facial scrubs, foot scrubs, moisturisers, hand creams...everything any anything you can think of for pretty much every part of your body.


While it is a little pricy, I decided I'd treat myself to this Ocean Salt Facial Scrub, with "lashings of fine sea salt to scrub and clean, organic limes to brighten, and avacado butter to soften your skin".

For €9.95, I am more than impressed with the results. 

It left my face feeling fresh, and oh so soft. I then used Simple cleanser and moisturiser, before ruining my skin all over again with make up!



Definitely deserves ★★★★☆

2 comments:

  1. Have always wanted to try some Lush products, will add this to the list :) Thanks for sharing!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely hooked. The staff there are really helpful too so tell them which kind of product you're looking for and your skin type and they'll be happy to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? ☺