Wednesday 28 August 2013

Down the Toilet!!

"Down the toilet?" I hear you ask. My make-up. Yep, down the toilet. 

Last weekend I decided to head to Dublin with my good friend Aoife, for a few drinks and a catch up. We headed up on the bus on Saturday morning, and after a feast of Leo Burdock's Fish and Chips, copious amounts of tea, and 2 packs of biscuits, we then decided to get our drink on. 

After, one or two...or five, it was time to start getting ready and doing our make-up etc. We did our make up in the bathroom as it has the biggest mirror in the house. 

Not thinking twice about it, I left my make up bag on top of the sistern on the toilet, only to arrive home to an array of bottles, brushes, and of course my mac powder, staring up at me from the bottom of the bowl. Luckily, when I found them, at around half 4 in the morning, I was able to see the funny side! Not laughing anymore though.

Aside from that, we had a pretty good night. It was also nice to spend my first night in my new house.


This week, while on Instagram, I came across this new weight-loss tea, Bootea. Apart from the cleaver name, it looks great!

What (they claim) you can expect:

"I'll perform a much needed, intensive cleanse and detox of your digestive system to assist with weight loss, bloating, fluid retention and toxin removal. I'll leave you feeling energised and motivated to achieve your goals."

There's two kinds of teas, one you take every morning, and the other to be taken every second night. They also provide a healthy eating plan to help maxamise your results.

I ordered mine today for just €20.00, from Bootea.com, including postage, and am SO excited to start.

Also, due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to go to Electric Picnic this weekend, however Maeve and I have decided to make the most of the weekend, so God only knows where we'll end up!

I'll keep you posted :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺