Tuesday 4 June 2013

End of an Era

Apologies about the delay, but having survived my exams, I've lunged straight into pretty much a full-time job. I never thought at 18 I'd be living in an apartment on my own in Dublin, working full time. How did that happen?! 

But we won't dwell....

I genuinely am fighting back tears as I create this post. But here's, to what has been, the best year of my life.

My first year of college is over. What a year it has been! I really have made friends for life, all of them, both the girls I live with and my hunnies in college. 

From a broken heart, to breaking my arse laughing, the glass in my foot, a new job, being on television, my 18th birthday party, sneaking in and sneaking out, shopping trips, being drunk on the DART in the middle of the day, punching a girl in the vagina (she deserved it!), a hungover day trip to Galway that turned into 2 days, falling, and falling, and falling some more, tears and tantrums, swimming and gymming, I really can't sum it up.

So here it is in pictures, I love you all <3



Ireland's Ultimate Debutante Debut
Heather, Me, Maeve


Banana's in Pyjamas, Halloween
Me, Megan


Strangeways here we come
Me, Marie



Fresher's Ball with Basshunter
Me, Megan


New Year's Eve, DTwo
Maeve, Me


Maeve and I in The Evening Herold


Carlow
Sarah, Aoife, Me


St Stephen's Night
Sarah, Me


Class night out, Dicey O'Reiley's
Jess, Me, Ben, Maeve, Jack


The Frontline with Pat Kenny
Megan, Me, Marie


New Year's Eve
Me, Maeve


Poker Night
Tamar, Me


Copper Face Jack's
Maeve, Me, Jess


Síofra Dempsey's Tumbler


Sly one in Coppers


Home away from home, DTwo
Jess, Me


Emma's Wedding, 
Me, Maeve


Aurther's Day


My 18th
Maeve, Me, Jess, Tamar



The night that never was
Me, Maeve, Jess


Walruss's 
Jess, Me


Fresher's Week
Marie, Tamar



Meatloaf
Tamar, Marie


Megan's Shoes



Maeve, Me



Photobooth, Dicey's
Maeve, Me


Mwah
Maeve, Me


Welcome Back Party, Coppers
Me, Maeve


My Hunniez off to the Trinner's Ball
Mariefra



The inside shcoop
Tamar


Drunkness
Tamar, Maeve, Jess, Me


Strawberry Dacquire's DTwo (surprise, surprise)
Me, Maeve


Pizza Max, my entire diet for the year


Date Night, Alfies, Coctails, Pub Crawl, Crawl Home
Maeve, Me


Staff night out
Me, Jess


Two lunatics heading off for a day trip



Thanks to every one of you for making it the best year of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺