Sunday 28 July 2013

Festival Survival Guide

It's that time of year again. FESTIVAL TIME! With Indiependence in Cork and Oxegen in Punchetstown, both kicking off next weekend, Tennents Vital, Co.Antrim on August 15th, and Electric Picnic starting on the 30th of August, we're certainly spoiled for choice.

Check out a full line-up of all the festivals happening around Ireland this summer here! 

I'm heading to Electric Picnic this summer, to loose my festival virginity. 


So I've decided to give you a breakdown of what I'll be packing to survive the wet, dry, sunny, snowy, hot, cold, mucky weekend!

➾ Tent
➾ Sleeping Bag
➾ Extra Blankets
➾ Folding Chairs
➾ Toilet Paper
➾ Towels
➾ Cooler Box
➾ Bottles of Water
➾ Hand Sanitizer
➾ Deoderant 
➾ Body Spray
➾ Plastic Cups
➾ Straws
FOOD
➾ Beverage of Preference
➾ Dry Shampoo
➾ Face Wipes
➾ Tooth Paste
➾ Plasters
➾ Sun Cream
➾ Tinted Moisturiser 
➾ Mascara
➾ Hair Brush
➾ Wellies
➾ Rain Coat
➾ Deck of Cards 
➾ Lighters

This is a provisional list, as I'll probably realise when I get there that I've forgotten the most important bits and bobs.

Here, are some of the things on my festival wishlist:

  


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺