Monday 29 July 2013

5'000 Views!

Just a quick post to say that I've reached 5'000 views!! It means so much to me that there's people out there actually taking the time to read my blog, and I've got some really lovely feedback. So thank you all so much.

You have no idea how many times I was about to share my blog on Facebook and backed out because I was too embarassed. My blog is like my baby and I couldn't be more proud of it, I'm just delighted to be able to share it.

It's taught me to stop caring about what other people think, and always be yourself. So please don't be afraid to comment on posts, or if there's anything that you'd like to see me blog about, feel free to facebook me, tweet me, send a carrier pigeon, anything at all!

I'm going to be creating a Facebook page soon too, so be sure to like and share. I'll also start doing competitions; all in good time!

"Blogging is merely a tool that lets you do everything, from change the world to share your shopping list" Unknown

Thanks again guys.

Love Always,

2 comments:

Penny for your thoughts? ☺