Wednesday 24 July 2013

Consistency

Now that my blog is actually looking like a real blog, and people seem to be reading it, I've decided to make it more consistent. From now on, you can expect posts every wednesday, at the very least. 

Here's what you can look forward to on fiona'sfashionireland:

✏ Outfit of the Week
✏ Style Crush of the Month
✏ Pick of the Month, including new TV series, movies, products etc.
✏ Top Tips
✏ Street Style
✏ Celebrity Gossip - Juice of the Week
✏ Interviews
✏ Wish Lists
✏ DIY
✏ Reviews, for example salons, restaurants, nail bars, nightclubs etc.
✏ Recipies, some healthy, some not so healthy!

After that, some general stuff about what I've been up to.

Hope you're excited as I am. Watch this space :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you know those Super Green Tea Diet tablets that you were taking? After what time did u notice a weight lose :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) To be totally honest, I'm not really sure? I suppose because I combined them with healthy eating and exercise it's difficult to tell what worked the best. I would still recommend them though as I lost a stone within about 2 months since I began taking them.

    Hope this helped :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? ☺