Thursday 17 January 2013

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

Its January, I've no money, I need a job and theres so much I want! With Valentine's Day looming, I am on the hunt for a red dress (see resolution no.15) However, that's not all I've set my sights on!

Hopefully this summer I'll be heading to Crete for 2 weeks...





...jelly? 

But there's also a trip to Edinborough with my year in college on the horizon, not to mention these beauties:
         



*sigh* A job is definately in order when I get back to college! What's on your January wish list? :)

1 comment:

  1. I purchased this dress to wear to a semi-formal event. The dress arrived in an envelope, but was not too badly wrinkled. I ordered a size 10 and I am 5' 10". The dress was long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? ☺