Sunday 1 December 2013

Lovely Weekend

This weekend I had a lovely weekend. On Friday night, my boyfriend Stephen whisked me off for the night to stay in the Loius Fitzgerald hotel.


We went to the hotel and got ready to go out to the Toy Fair in the RDS, where Maeve had been working for the week. Admittedly, I was a little underwhelmed with the fair, although I'm sure 5 year-old-me would've loved it.

We then came back and had a few drinks at the hotel.



Saturday, I had lined up a radio interview for a college project, with the PRO for Leinster Rugby, Peter Breen, in the RDS, before the Leinster V Scarletts game. I loved doing the interview and really think radio will play a big part in my career in the future. 



I then got to sit up the front and watch the match. 


Unfortunately, not everyone had as good a weekend as I had. I'd like to extend my thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families of the helicopter crash in Glasgow, Paul Walker, most well-known for his role in The Fast and The Furious, and the victims and families of the train crash in New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺