Saturday 21 December 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas! ❆

Yesterday, I headed home to Tipperary for Christmas, leaving the bright lights, the big smoke, and my boyfriend, behind me.



We decided that Friday would be our Christmas and we'd exchange gifts then. 

We met in Jo Burger, in town for something to eat and a few drinks. I love Jo Burger. Everything about it; the quirky menus, the friendly staff, the layout of the place, and obviously, the food. 

The weather was absolutely miserable, so we hopped in a taxi to Cineworld, to see Anchorman 2. It.Is.Fantastic. It's absolutely hilarious, and you won't believe the cast. I won't spoil anything, but I will say that the trailers don't even come close to doing it justice. I'd even go as far as to say it's better than the first! Definitely the movie of the year.

After the cinema, we headed back to Stephen's house to exchange presents. I was so excited to give him mine as I knew he'd love it: two tickets to WWE in the O2 in May.

Here's what I got:



Soap and Glory 'The Yule Monty' Vanity Bag
One Direction Perfume 'Our Moment'
Candy Kane Pandora Charm
Festive Pyjamas, Fat Face
Cinnamon Yankee Candle

I adore every one of my presents, and am feeling very lucky! Hope you all get what you ask for this Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺