Thursday 2 May 2013

The Week in Pictures

Right, so what started out as the idea that I'd do a series of pictures of the outfits I wore for the different occasions that I'd be attending during the week. However, what ended up happening was, I became a selfie-whore! 

My camera roll is now littered with photos of my face, shoes, legs, arms, bum, everything! I also got very Instagram pro-active while I was at it. But anyhow, here it is, the week in outfits...and food...


Monday Morning: college.
Top - Topshop
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Leather Satchel - The Leather Company, ASOS
Nail Varnish - Barry M, Boots
Necklace - Forever 21


Tuesday: Library
Jumper and Jeans - Both Topshop
Laptop Case - Marc Jacobs


Wednesday: Ben&Jerry's Caramel Choo Choo
(Wednesday was not a particularly good day. No. Wednesday was a very hungover day)
Ben&Jerrys - all good shops, everywhere


Thursday: was a better day!
Here, I was going for a run, yes a run.
Tshirt - Hollister
Tracksuit Bottoms - Addidas
Puffy red face when I got home - priceless



Thursday Night: Cinema Night.
Went to see Iron Man 3, which is ah-mazing, in 3D in Cineworld, Dublin.
Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - ALDO
Bracelets (although hard to see, gorgeous!) - Robbed from Jessica




Friday: Lunch with the girls in Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Temple Bar
Top - Hollister
Jeans - Topshop
Green Zippy - Pennys
Shoes - TOMS, Schuh
Nails - Barry M, Boots


Being a selfie-whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺