Friday 10 May 2013

Dinner with Family

Having really only realised, 6 months down the line, how close I live to my cousin Claire, we decided last Wednesday that we'd have a dinner-date and a catch up. Claire is super healthy, which obviously suits me down to the ground right now, so she decided to try out a new recipe on me.

Marinated aubergine, in garlic, honey, soy, salt and pepper, grilled, with a side salad of spinach, sweetcorn, some coleslaw, peppers, onion, and some balsamic vinegar over the top. 

It was delish! Especially as someone who a couple of months ago would've referred to that as rabbit food, I am completely converted!



Here is is, in all it's glory, nomm...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was! You should try it out, it's super easy to put together :)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts? ☺