Tuesday 17 July 2012

Oh my my my oh my my my OH MY MY MY MY JULYYY!

JULY WISHLIST <3

This STUNNING Paul's Boutique bag. 

€75.00 on Topshop.com. Teamed with a pair of denim skinny jeans, loafers, and a blazer for a look that says "YES THIS IS A REAL PAUL'S BOUTIQUE BAG THANKS FOR ASKING"













MAC Pigment Pot. 

An excellent bargin from MAC at a teeny tiny price of €12.00!! Available on www.MACCOSMETICS.com. Although there are some high street versions which also do the trick, such as maybelline! I like to put it under the top lid of my eye (perfect if you haven't mastered the "flicks" yet) as it adds defenition to any style or colour eyeshadow!









Next is thses; Chelsa Boots from Topshop.

Perfect for shopping with the girls, or a trip to the cinema. I'd team them with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, and an oversized cardigan for a more casual approach.


(in my opinion) The perfect LBD.

What can I say about this little black dress by American Aparrel €49.77 on ASOS.com? Teamed with a pair of teel earings for a splash of colour, red lips if you're feeling daring, or keep it class with brassy gold ear rings and some wooden bangles.


 Another topshop beauty, €50.00. 

Can be dressed up or dressed down for any occassion, wheather hitting the town, or hitting Tesco! Perfect over an LBD (as above) for a night out, or summery dress for during the day with a pair of loafers or gladiator sandles. 


 
Available from all good bookstores nationwide!

Why is it on my wishlist? Who's isn't it on? After hearing so much about it I NEED to get my hands on a copy!


€25.00 from (the one and only) TOPSHOP! surprise;suprise!

LOVING the American Flag theme running throughout Topshop at the mo. Perfect with a pair of ripped denim shorts and white converse for the "preppy look" (maybe a bit Jessie from Saved By The Bell but it works for me!) 

So that ladies and gentlemen  is my July wishlist! :) Feel free to forward on any of these items on to my home address! :D Would love to know whats on your July wishlist! Leave your comments below! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺