Friday 27 July 2012

A night to remember! ★

10.30am; I arrive in the hair salon, 2 hours and 88 clips later voila!! I wanted a nice classic up do, nice and soft around the face, yet not your typical "debs hair". I was so happy with the outcome and could not recommend MELO YELO, Limerick highly enough. 

12.30pm; I go across to Brown Thomas to be greated by the friendly faces of Éstee Lauder who did an absloutely STUNNING job on my make up. I opted for a nice navy smokey eye, but kept it very nude on the lips.

 Me and my boyfriend Steven



















I arrived home at 3.00pm to be greated by an abundance of family, friends, money, jewllery, flowers, and a beautiful cake!

 mmm...



















Next was into town to meet the girlies and get the bus to the hotel. Everyone looked #amazeballs (and I'm not just saying that, everyone genuinely put in so much effort). 

Left to right; Sarah, Caoimhe, Me, Megan and Niamh.

As the show (Ireland's Ultimate Debutante) is coming out at the end of Oct, I can't give too much away. But I'll remind you all when it's coming out so DON'T WORRY!! ;) Hope you like my dress, hair, make up ect. If you want to know where I got my dress, or any of the girls above, please let me know! :)

P.S Yes Cheryl Cole does have my ear rings!

Love Always;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺