Monday 30 September 2013

Shisha (She-Sha)

Walking home from college everyday I pass this Lebanese restaurant in Portobello. Every time I pass, I see people outside smoking Shisha. 

I first saw shisha on Sex And The City 2, when they were in Abu Dhabi and since then have always wanted to try it. 



So what is shisha? Shisha is an oriental tobacco with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.


It comes in a range of flavours, and we tried out apple. Because the smoke passes through the water, it doesn't cut your throat. I'd definitely do it again, and think it'd be a cool idea for a date as it'll relax you and is also a good talking point.

Here I am, looking incredibly unsexy compared to Samantha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺