Saturday 28 September 2013

Finding my feet

So as I'm sure (and hope) you've noticed that I've haven't done a blog post in almost a month! However having started back at college, my timetable has been all up in the air, and I've spent the last month trying to find my feet, while also trying to fight off tonsillitis.
 
I'm now feeling more settled and relaxed in my new house, and ready to kick start the college year. Armed with a cup of tea, my new kangaroo onesee (€35.00 Boohoo.com), and The Cube on the telly, I can safely say I feel at home.

So what else have I been up to over the past month? (Besides drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate and feeling sorry for myself.)

        

Back in Dublin means: back in Starbucks.


Lunch dates with my bestie.


Burgers at Bobos.


Surviving shorthand on a Tuesday morning in college, zzz.....



And getting to see Iggy Azeila in Whelans on Aurther's Day.


I suppose I have been busy, haven't I? Hope you're all settling back at college and school easily enough. At least you've definitely got plenty more blog posts to look forward to and I'm so excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺