Tuesday 1 October 2013

10 Things I'm Looking Forward to This October

1. Going thrifting.
Seeing as I don't have a job at the minute, my budget is a little tight. Rent, bills and food are currently taking priority over clothes, shoes and bags *sigh*. So I've decided that I'm going to take a leaf out of Macklemore's book and go thrifting to see what gems I can discover. 



2. Long winter nights.
While I do love the heat of summer, (not in Ireland obviously), I am a massive softie for winter. I love nothing more then lying in bed, rain pelting off the windows, and my electric blankie on full blast.

3. Oversized Jumpers
Or even better, a boy's oversized jumper.



4. Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows
I love nothing more than sitting in, beside the fire with hot chocolate, marshmallows and friends ❤

5. Getting Back To The Gym
I've really let my gymming habits slip recently and I'm finally ready to get back on the wagon. I'm also thinking of taking up a class once a week in either pilates or pole-dancing. Something to get me toned.

6. Getting To See Guys Like This, Not Letting The Rain Spoil His Plans



7. Nights Out With My College Huns
Having finally settled in my house, and getting on top of college work, we well deserve a night (or two!) out.

8. Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks 
Just look at them! Mmm...



9. Big Scarves
For those windy days.



10. Having More Time With You Guys
I finally have plenty of time on my hands to blog, and living in such a buzzing city is giving me plenty of ideas. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺