Monday 22 April 2013

We're all going on a SUMMER HOLIDAY

After a lot of too-ing and fro-ing, from Hersonassis to Santa Ponsa, Zante to Tenerife, flights are finally booked for.... Albuferia. (it's in Portugal. I didn't know either!) 

But it looks amazing! 



So obviously I'm working on my bikini bod...still. 

Buuuuut I needed a bit of a pick me up the other day, so myself and Maeve headed off to Dundum to get a head start on our holiday shopping. And here it is :)



Topshop €30.00




Topshop €50.00


Both Hollister
Top €22.00
Shorts €45.00


River Island €17.00

The red dress is from AWear and was €30.00.

Also pictured in the first image are my toms. I didn't do a close up as there last summers and a little dirty, but there SO comfy and I still think that there perfect for this summer, especially walking to the beach and that.

On my list of things I still need is:
1. A tote
2. A good book
3. Some tank tops
4. A maxi dress
5. A pair of wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺