Thursday 3 October 2013

Barry M

Barry M is by far my favourite nail polish brand. It comes in an array of colours to suit any trend, or any outfit for the fraction of the price of a manicure.



Available from Boots, and many other good chemists, Barry M comes in at around €3.00, but more often than not have decent promotions such as 2 for 1, or if you spend over a certain amount you pick up another half price. 

I'm in love with their new Gelish range. 



Before I went on holidays, I popped into Tropical Popical on South William Street and treated myself to a gelish manicure (check it out here!), however for €30 you'd really want to love the colour you choose as you can't change it once it's done. Et Voila, Barry M solve the problem!

Obviously it doesn't give the same 3 week guarantee that a profesh manicure will, but I certainly get a 5-7 days without it chipping or peeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺