Friday 3 August 2012

Friday Treats!

So! I started a new job today. From Ireland's ultimate debutantte to....a waste disposal plant? It's true! But I'm working in an office so it's all good! :) Got the job through my cousin, just filling in for 4 or 5 weeks until I start collage. To celebrate, I rewarded myself with this gorgeous parka courtesy of E-Bay! 



Can't wait for it to arrive. Perfect for (an irish) summer over a pair of shorts and tights as above, or with skinny jeans and heels for a day in town with the girls.

NEXT WEEKS WAGES...

 








Decided to start up "my friday boogie" ..(stole the idea from a friend) so here it is! Get your dancing shoes on and enjoy the long weekend! Oh and any requests, just halla! <3

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? ☺